Towelroot App lets you root your Android device and safely gain full root access on your Android device. In this post, we will discuss how to download Towelroot APK for Android.
Rooting an Android device simply means getting further access to the root folders of the device and having full control of the operating system. However, if not done properly, rooting could also cause damage to the device’s operating system and in some cases bricking the device entirely. To root any Android device safely, one should stick to the Towelroot app.
What is Towelroot for Android?
Towelroot by Geohot is an Android application which allows its users to root their devices without a risk of software issues. It is the most efficient way of rooting your Android smartphone as it comes with an inbuilt guide which makes it rooting easy for all kinds of users.
Towelroot also comes with an unrooting feature called “UnRoot” which is used to switch back a rooted Android device to factory mode (No root access). The app is pretty easy to use and is also very reasonable in terms of size, device requirements and its availability is quite credible too with methods like Towelroot APK available.
Towelroot App for Android – Features
The basic idea behind the Towelroot APK is to root any eligible Android device safely. Other than that, the app also comes with many remarkable features. Here are some of the highlights.
- Towelroot for Android is a third party application which allows Android users to safely obtain root access on their device.
- Arguably one of the easiest rooting apps to use as it comes with an inbuilt guide explaining (in detail) all of the options the app has to offer.
- Only a megabyte of storage space required to download the Towelroot APK.
- Works on any device with 512MB RAM or higher and Android OS version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher.
- Users wishing to disable root access from their device can also use Towelroot as it also comes with an unrooting tool called “UnRoot”.
- Allows users to root their devices with just a single click and within a few seconds.
- Comes with an FAQ section for the reported questions or problems submitted by the app’s users.
How to download Towelroot APK for free?
Despite offering all of the features mentioned, the Towelroot app is surprisingly free to download. In fact, it does not contain a single in-app purchase. However, many readers would be disappointed to know that Towelroot is unavailable on the Google Play Store due to it not passing the terms and conditions set by Google. But, this violation of terms is common for all the rooting tools for Android and is certainly not an issue one should worry about. To download Towelroot APK on your Android device, you must simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Open Google on your Android device.
- Step 2: Enter the search “Towelroot APK download for free” and hit Enter/Go.
- Step 3: Now, from the search results, find the official website of Towelroot and download the Towelroot APK file for the app from there.
- Step 4: Open the ‘Settings’ application on your Android device.
- Step 5; Go to Security and enable the installation from “Unknown Sources” option from there. This allows the APK to be installed on your Android device.
- Step 6: Once that is done and the APK is downloaded, install Towelroot using the APK file. You can now start rooting!
To make things even simpler, we are providing a download link to our customers through which the Towelroot APK can be downloaded directly on your Android device in a secure manner.
Towelroot APK Device Requirements
In today’s time, there are a plethora of Android applications available to us when it comes to rooting our devices. However, Towelroot stands out above all of them due to its small space size and low spec requirements.
Towelroot requires a mere 1 megabyte of internal storage. In terms of compatibility, it works on any Android device with an operating system of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher which is quite surprising to many as most of its competitors only operate on devices with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
How to use Towelroot?
As we’ve discussed earlier, using Towelroot is a novice’s task at best. The app itself comes with an inbuilt guide for the users to follow while rooting. However, in case any issues occur, here are the steps you need to follow to root using Towelroot.
- Step 1: Download Towelroot from the link given on your website.
- Step 2:: Launch the Towelroot app on your Android device.
- Step 3: Look for the “make it ra1n” option in the app and click on it.
- Step 4: Once clicked, you’ll be redirected to the rooting process and your device shall be rooted within the next few seconds.
Note: If your device reboots upon clicking the “make it ra1n” option on the Towelroot v3, Towelroot v4 or Towelroot v5 apps, it means that the device is incompatible to the app and cannot be rooted using it. In that case, it is recommended to look for an alternative online.
If you wish to unroot your device, follow the following steps to do so:
- Step 1: Make sure Towelroot is installed on your device and the device is in fact rooted.
- Step 2: Download Super SU (Super User) on your device through the same method we provided for Towelroot.
- Step 3: Install Super SU APK on your device.
- Step 4: Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 5: Browse through the app and find “UnRoot” and click on it.
- Step 6: Once clicked, your device will revert back to its factory settings and you will no long have root access.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why should I root my Android device?
- As we know that Android is by far the most customizable mainstream mobile operating system right now. However, what most people don’t know that the customizability of Android is much more than just custom launchers and themes – you could actually change the whole operating system of your device by downloading custom ROMs if you have root access to your device.
Other than that, having root access is also useful as it many applications require root access of your device for them to run on your device. Now, Android does not provide root access to its users in factory mode as if not used carefully, your Android device can be damaged while going deep into the rooting features. This is why it is advised to use Towelroot for doing the same.
Q2. Is rooting an Android device unsafe?
- To a certain extent, yes, as it could lead to your device being bricked if not done properly. However, if you use the Towelroot app and our guide to rooting your Android device with it, you are absolutely immune from any risks possible.
Q3. Which version of the Towelroot APK should I use?
- Any version out of Towelroot v3, Towelroot v4 and Towelroot v5 can be used to safely root your Android device. But, we recommend Towelroot v5 (released in January 2018) to our users as it is the latest version of the application.
Q4. How do I know if my device is compatible?
- Simply go to the ‘Device Requirements’ section on our website and find out the requirements of Towelroot.
Q5. Is Towelroot free to download?
- Yes, Towelroot is absolutely free of cost and can be downloaded using the guide on our website or through this link. (HYPERLINK)
Q6. Can I unroot my device using Towelroot?
- Yes, similar to its competitors, Towelroot also comes with a one-click unroot feature which allows users to revert back to factory mode in seconds.
Towelroot is an impeccable mobile application which makes sure that your Android device gives you access to its root folders safely. Rooting an Android device using Towelroot is extremely easy regardless of your technical expertise. This is because the app comes with an inbuilt guide which takes you through the process of rooting your device making the process a novice’s task at best.
Similar to its competitors, Towelroot also comes with a feature which allows users to unroot their Android devices. But, in Towelroot’s case, the ‘unrooting’ process is extremely fast as it only requires a single click from the user to start the process which is later completed within the next few seconds. Apart from that, Towelroot is also immune from malwares and its users also do not have to spend any money out of their pocket in order to avail its services. Sounds simple, right? Well, to make it even simpler for you guys, we have built the complete guide for downloading Towelroot and using it to successfully root or unroot your device.